Mastering, a form of audio post production, is the process of preparing and transferring recorded audio from a source containing the final mix to a final master, the source from which all copies will be produced via methods such as pressing, duplication or replication. At Post Pro, we provide the client with the finest in hardware and software based solutions to create the best audio reference masters available.
At Post Pro, we create audio masters that support and restore:
- MP3, FLAC, .WAV, QT, and other Internet-based audio formats
- CD RedBook Audio
- CD OrangeBook Audio
- DSD Audio
- Digital Audio Files of 8 bit, 16 bit, 24 bit and 32 bit Audio with sample rates up to 192k
- Audio for Video & Film Formats
- Vinyl & Shellac-Based Phonograph Records with rotational speeds up to 90rpm and plate sizes up to 16 inches.
- Audio Cassette Tape
- 8 Track Audio Cassette Tape
- ADAT & DA88 Digital Audio Formats
- DAT (Digital Audio Tape)
- 1/4″ Open Reel Analog Tape
- 1/2″ Open Reel Analog Tape